Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Truth (SCAM) Behind Twitter's @Breaking_Obama

 In 2011 Steven W Blood Jr used me, he tried setting me up for a scam he was behind. I stopped him and saved evidence that got him sued by the state of Missouri for $25,000+. Ever since that day, he has done everything he can to make my life on social media a living hell. In 2012 he created the popular facebook page Breaking Obama.

He also made BREAKING OBAMA on Twitter where he has gained over 200,000 followers. He uses these pawns to his advantage, or so he thinks.. On Monday night he was asking people to block and report me. He says for harassment but after his recent posts about me scamming Oklahoma tornado victims (posted farther below), I have every right to defend his accusations. Here is the post he made on June 3. (Below)



On June 1st he posted LIBEL against myself, someone from Florida and also a 501 non-profit group that helps veterans. (BELOW) VETS ROCK is trying to arrange a benefit concert for the victims of the Oklahoma Tornadoes. I didn't have a clue, nor did David from Florida that Vets Rock was even doing this. As you see for a post BREAKING OBAMA made, he (Steven W Blood Jr) blatantly posted libel.. So am I really the one harassing him? Am I the criminal who got sued by Missouri for scamming Joplin tornado victims in 2011? Steven W Blood of BREAKING OBAMA was sued for $25,000+ .. Would you believe after all the cash he has made, he only has paid $6.17 towards the judgement? SEE IT HERE



On June 1 he also asked people to report and block me.. He doesn't want anyone to hear what I have to say, I guess the truth really hurts. Did he really say that I am attacking them? He says I am a criminal violating a Cease and Desist.. If he only had one, I'd love to get his ass in court. He wouldn't stand a chance and he knows it.. He insists on telling people I am a meth head, I guess he thinks people will hear that and not ask questions.. Is this really a Anti Obama group or is this man who lives in his mothers house in Thomasville, Georgia just taking advantage on thousands all over again?

Many people have asked what harm could he possibly have? He posts things that we all enjoy and agree with.. That all might be true, however his constant attacks on myself where he asks people to block and report me tells me he is up to something. Why else would he not want his followers to even hear from me. For many months I have kept an eye on him because of the constant attacks, just like the ones posted above and also the previous blog I wrote here. (BELOW) These are the 7 Twitter pages Steven uses on a regular basis. He uses all of them to share posts from @Breaking_Obama because it increases views and also google search engines. His website is actually just a google blog, again the more hits he gets (just like the one you are reading now) the more profit $$$ he makes. You will see him using all 7 accounts to share the same posts.. Again, that sounds like good business practices.. Except nothing he is sharing is his own work. All the pictures and info he posts about was taken from others who did the leg work. He just steals it and says he has "inside info.. Check out his OTHER Twitter accounts below..
 (ABOVE) @BreakingORadio - did you know he once had a radio station but the FCC shut him down?  He was also caught in California scamming after earthquakes, again using a radio station.. Then we have @ACTMagazine - Have no idea what he thinks he can accomplish with a fake magazine.. How about @BreakBillary - Another hate page he created.. And of course @Breaking_Obama.. 
(ABOVE) Using @BreakObamaCare - Everyone hates Obama Care, so why not create a group for that too? Then you can share and retweet all sorts of posts. Making it look like so many people agree! @PUFFUSA - I love how he has a picture of a tee shirt. This is exactly what got him nailed the first time. I haven't seen any tee's come up for sale, but he has been selling 100's of things on eBay. Also he has been attending gun shows selling stickers and "memberships" to his organization.. It isn't registered anywhere and I really don't think he is paying any taxes.. Hope the IRS doesn't audit him..... This next one is a dandy! @ElectUncleTed - Ted Nugent is NOT running and has said so many times. I've heard that Ted has even asked Steven W Blood Jr to stop selling his name. Meaning the stickers and anything with Teds name on it.

2 comments:

  1. https://www.facebook.com/groups/131825393624654/

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.facebook.com/groups/131825393624654/
    Steven William Blood selling thirty for $59 to help set up a Mermaid Cafe coffee shop in Thomasville ga.

    ReplyDelete