Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Lawyer Uses Iron County (Michigan) School Board, Talks About "Stupidity" of Free Speech..

What your about to see is a lawyer belittle and intimidate a parent who brought concerns to social media. This guy was hired by the girls track coach, whom is married to the principal of the high school. Make sure you see this entire meeting in the first link below. Many parents were there, but many more were not. The words this lawyer used should be shared too.
I don't know how to describe this Iron County (Michigan) School Board meeting on April 21, 2014. Awkward would be my first choice in this matter, since this lawyer got up and spoke to Sarah McCord as if this entire meeting was about her. He sat in front of my camera and gave it all, though I'm not sure he knew I was recording the entire event. This attorney Steven Pence from Marquette, MI was retained he said by the girls track coach teacher Mrs Berrutti. It appeared to me the school board knew he was there to speak, but as I understand he wasn't on their agenda anywhere. His comments came as a surprise to most in the room. The shocking part of his whole presentation was this talk about "Fighting with TV6 News for 5 years".. He talks about the Stupidity of how anyone could say anything online. Last time I checked, that was called FREE SPEECH and in this country we live we have a document called the US Constitution that perhaps Mr Pence forgot to read. His words really make me ill.. Make sure you SHARE & SUBSCRIBE to this blog, also LIKE my facebook page UP News & Video. Please COMMENT below, also SHARE this to Facebook and Tweet it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment