Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Mt Dew & Racing Fuel "Dewshine" Kills Two Kids


SPRINGFIELD, TN - Two teens are dead after mixing high octane racing fuel and Mountain Dew in a concoction called "Dewshine", then drinking it in hopes to catch a buzz...

According to WTVF, 16-year-old, Logan Stephenson, was found unresponsive in his home, and later pronounced dead on the scene. A second teen was rushed to Vanderbilt University Medical but despite doctor’s best efforts, he died Monday night.

At first symptoms are similar to that of alcohol, but eventually become more serious and could include blurred vision, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, seizures, blindness, coma and even death. Anywhere from 2 to 8-ounces can be deadly for adults.

Apparently this is a growing problem in Tennessee, 2 other teens have come forward admitting they drank it too according to the The Tennessean.. How far has this gone? Stop it now!

~ SHARE THIS TO INFORM PARENTS ~

No comments:

Post a Comment