Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Teacher’s Viral Confrontation w/ Border Patrol Agents (VIDEO)

SAN DIEGO – Video of San Diego mother and middle school teacher Shane Parmely's tense confrontation with Border Patrol agents at a checkpoint in New Mexico has gone viral after she was asked if she was an American citizen.

Watch all (6) six videos below of her interaction with border patrol agents who are at a check point miles away from the border to Mexico.. The first video seems ok, they have a good conversation to start but that all changes really quickly when she refuses to state yes or no to the question, "Are you a Unites States citizen?"..

Part #1 "Being "Detained" - Basically, make sure you have a full tank of gas to keep your air conditioner running, some water and some snacks. I also recommend a pillow cuz this was a great place to take a nap. And they do have bathrooms in the cells where they hold people when they pull them out of their cars (my son got to use it)."

Part Two:

Part 3: "After a 15 minute "timeout" she came back and asked if I was ready to go. I said yes and then it came with a catch... Admitting that I, "Ms. Connelly", was a citizen. I told her she had the wrong name and I wasn't ready to answer. She doubled down and told me my name was Suzanne. Nope.
But Suzanne Connelly is definitely my new pseudonym."


Part Four: "Talking with the kids. E is now B-roll deity."

Part Five: "Using the bathroom while "detained" - The supervisor said my son couldn't go to the bathroom unless I told them whether or not we are citizens. She pointed to a bathroom past the checkpoint and told us we couldn't use it without answering."

Part Six: "Conclusion? - Seriously though, this guy interrupted my nap. And what's up with this dude's straight up nationalist propaganda? The philosophy governing our southern border (cuz there ain't none of this shit along the northern border or eastern or western) can be reduced to:
Fascism > Terrorism
As if these are the only two choices."


DO YOU HAVE CHECK POINTS WHERE YOU LIVE IN AMERICA? DOESN'T THIS JUST PISS YOU OFF?

SUPPORT THIS TEACHER, SHARE THIS POST!

No comments:

Post a Comment